“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – by the creator of this award Okoto Enigma.
I am nominated for this award by the very talented Judy… Being the new blogger as I am, she literally made my day… Judy is one of the most versatile bloggers I have come across.. She displays enormous range in her writing skills from relationships to love to life and a lot more..Please visit the blog here and see for yourself…
3 Facts About Me
- I am extremely argumentative. I DO NOT GIVE UP!
- I talk to myself occasionally… (okay a little more than occasionally)
- I am scared of fast moving ceiling fans.
My best post so far: Lantern
- Jay Colby
- Haddon Musings
- A Glimpse of Darkness
- Sahil Jain
- Erika Kind
- The Pradita Chronicles
- The Patchwork Diaries
- A Dog’s Life?
- Feminine Vestige
Answers to Judy’s Questions:
- Aside from blogging, what takes your time the most? – Daydreaming….Yepp that’s true!
- What part of the world are you at right now? – Mumbai, India
- What makes blogging make you happy? – Jusr the feeling of being so liberated and not having to adhere to any norm!
- If you can travel at this moment, where will you go and why? – Aurora Borealis, so i can catch it before March!
- What’s makes you feel embarrassed? – I have a tendency of embarrassing myself more often than I like…so my benchmark is really high…but yeah I am embarrassed when my tummy makes all kinds of hungry noises right after a meal!
My Questions for the nominees:
- The place where you would travel back in time to? (weird)
- What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
- One thing you would want to do right now!
- The last time you cried and why
- The one thing that makes you smile
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Go ahead and have fun guys!